Air Injection Patching
Patching is the process of filling pothole or excavated areas in the asphalt pavement, which is necessary to restore the look and overall function of your pavement. Potholes are not just eyesore; they can be hazardous for motorists. Pothole repair helps control further water damage, deterioration, and expensive pavement repair. Without doing this in a timely matter, water can enter the subgrade and cause even larger and more serious pavement failures.
Benefits of Air Injection Patching:
- Prolongs Pavement Life: Routine maintenance can help by not making potholes bigger or causing more serious pavement issues
- Improves Appearance: The looks of your property are greatly enhanced with the filling of the potholes
- Saves Money: Routine maintenance can help you save by repairing over repaving
- Safety: Motorist will not be affected by the potholes, some swerve to avoid or hit them and end up damaging their vehicle.
Our Air Injection Patching Process:
- Prepare by blowing off debris and excess moisture
- Coat with CRS11 oil
- Fill in area with oil and granite chip mixture
- Top area with a dry coat of granite so there is no tracking
If you would like to know more about us or have any questions about our paving services, please give us a call or send us an email. We can’t wait to hear from you!